Employer Tag

2 Minute Read A job, by definition, is not always fun, or enjoyable - but that doesn’t have to be the case! There are plenty of things we can do to brighten up the office space and brighten everyone’s day. We’ve put together a few ideas...

2 Minute Read As an Apprentice, you have a fantastic opportunity as a part of your training to make a real difference to your new team and the wider business. You enter with a fresh pair of eyes, infused with a new passion for the career...

2 Minute Read Today is National Games Day, and as much as we all love playing games, whether they be electronic or on a board… what could you be doing to spend that time more effectively? The average gamer spends around two hours per day on their...

2 Minute Read Knowing how you can create a positive, innovative and interactive learning environment within your workplace is key to the success of your business and happiness of your teams. In a report by Robert-Half on “Employee happiness”, it was noted that the strongest drivers of...

2 Minute Read So you’ve made it to management, but now you’re not sure what to do? Don’t worry, you are not alone. Just 39% of new managers receive formal training, leaving 61% with none at all, this means that as a result, 51% reported they felt...

2 Minute Read Make your mark and develop an accidental manager Within just about every profession you will find some very good, and some very average managers. The best managers encourage, support and advise their staff, whilst average managers provide little such support, often because of their...

A good Apprenticeship programme will include strategies to ensure that Apprenticeships are accessible to the widest possible demographic and diverse spread of people - on average, improved gender balance is expected to lead to an increase in GDP of about 12% by 2050. While there appears...

Awards & Recognitions