24 Jul Digital Transformation Director – Remote
We are proud to be the UK’s number one training provider. Our enthusiastic people bring genuine passion and natural energy to everything that they do, and through their infectious energy, they motivate and inspire our learners to succeed.
It has never been a more exciting time to join Paragon Skills as we continue on our journey of growth. Working nationally with small and large clients, we develop their talent at all levels. Our apprenticeship programmes integrate seamlessly with our clients’ ways of working, processes and training to support their strategic goals.
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate digital focused superstar to join us as our Digital Transformation Director.
As a key part of the senior leadership team and working directly for the Chief Executive Officer, you will lead on our initiative to be a digital first business. You will drive continuous improvement initiatives and deliver on our investment projects that will transform our business process, operational efficiencies, and our learning experience.
You will also be responsible for business process mapping and transformation projects to support our scaling business. You’ll be a champion for the development of processes and systems and will support our journey to an agile delivery model.
We provide a highly competitive salary and incentive scheme, as well as great benefits through Paragon Choices and excellent training and development to support your progression through our Academy.
What will you be doing?
- Take ownership for business improvement projects for all areas of the business, looking to technology as a solution
- Be ahead with your research and thinking relating to innovation and understanding what best in class looks like and help to guide the business and service offerings, including the digitalisation of process streams
- Identify where improvements can be made and drive productivity and efficiency across the business
- Analyse the commercial impact of all key processes and make recommendations to develop and support our learner journey to scale
- Identify business change opportunities that drive tangible, beneficial outcomes to the strategic direction of our learning journey
- Be accountable for the delivery of assigned projects, taking corrective actions when results deviate from expectations and plans to ensure a successful outcome
- Drive a culture of turning data into usable information to enable smart decision making
- Live by our values and pledge, working closely with all key stakeholders to ensure learner and employer partner satisfaction is achieved
What we need from you:
- A graduate degree or equivalent experience in project management or business management
- 10+ years impactful senior leadership experience and/or senior level consultancy experience
- Experience of leading digital transformation projects and continuous improvement re-engineering
- Knowledge of business improvement methodologies and a relevant qualification in this area
- A passion for applying technology and innovative thinking to create an outstanding experience for our learners and employer partners
- Experience of working in a growth environment, managing a number of complex projects at the same time
- Ability to reduce complex matters into scalable goals and clearly communicated performance objectives
- Excellent analytical skills and experience in using and developing robust MI
- Ability to drive opportunities for growth and engage stakeholders in delivering your vision
- Exceptional skills in project planning, management, budgeting and oversight
- A strategic and lateral thinker, able to solve problems swiftly and innovatively
- Highly developed communication, interpersonal, motivational, and influencing skills
- An energetic team player with high levels of enthusiasm, integrity, and impact
- Impressive networking skills, able to develop robust relationships and grow our brand presence positively and professionally
- Thrive under pressure, working to deliver above target results with good time management and prioritisation skills
- Use of a car and a clean driving licence
- Able to work flexible hours and commit to overnight stays as and when required
We are a Disability Confident Employer and have a guaranteed interview scheme in place to ensure that nobody is overlooked or discriminated against because of their disability. If you meet the minimum criteria when you apply and you have informed us in your application that you have a disability, you will be guaranteed an interview for that role