- Home Page
- Who is Paragon?
- How We Can Help You
- Industries Served
- Work-based Learning
- Specialist Courses
- Questions Answered
- Latest News
- Equality and Diversity
- Contact Us
- 24+ Advanced Learner Loan
Work-based learning offers employers a range of solutions to their training needs:
- a free and impartial assessment of your organisation’s skills requirements
- impartial training advice
- access to a wide range of training provision and tailored training packages
- access to subsidised or FREE publicly funded training programmes
- support with literacy and numeracy up to level 3
Paragon has been contracted as a training provider in the South West and South East of England.
We are able to provide training and support for your staff, helping them to develop skills to benefit your business.
Our work-based learning service means that you can access funding for training in priority skills areas for your staff who do not have qualifications at level 2 (the equivalent of 5 GCSEs). You may also be able to get wage compensation if your business has fewer than 50 staff, subject to funding being available.
Funding is available for learners in most occupations and includes the following skill sectors: Engineering, Motor, Care, Childcare, Business Administration, Customer Service, Hospitality and Catering, Retail, Warehousing and Distribution and Management.
Why not contact us for more information:
|Freephone 0800 783 2545|
|Submit our online enquiry form|
Work-based Learning Guide
Published on Wednesday, 05 September 2012