- Home Page
- Who is Paragon?
- How We Can Help You
- Industries Served
- Work-based Learning
- Specialist Courses
- Questions Answered
- 24+ Advanced Learning Loan
- Equality and Diversity
- Latest News
- Contact Us
Work-based learning offers employers a range of solutions to their training needs:
- a free and impartial assessment of your organisation’s skills requirements
- impartial training advice
- access to a wide range of training provision and tailored training packages
- access to subsidised or FREE publicly funded training programmes
- support with literacy and numeracy up to level 3
We are able to provide training and support for your staff, helping them to develop skills to benefit your business.
Our work-based learning service means that you can access funding for training in priority skills areas for your staff who do not have qualifications at level 2 (the equivalent of 5 GCSEs). You may also be able to get wage compensation if your business has fewer than 50 staff, subject to funding being available.
Funding is available for learners in most occupations and includes the following skill sectors: Engineering, Motor, Care, Childcare, Business Administration, Customer Service, Hospitality and Catering, Retail, Warehousing & Storage and Management.
Why not contact us for more information:
|Freephone 0800 783 2545|
Cat Gold at Intergage
Cat Gold, a Paragon Customer Service Apprentice at Intergage, one of the South’s leading digital marketing agencies, is celebrating her recent promotion from Apprentice to full-time team member.Read More