- Home Page
- Who is Paragon?
- How We Can Help You
- Industries Served
- Work-based Learning
- Specialist Courses
- Questions Answered
- 24+ Advanced Learning Loan
- Equality and Diversity
- Latest News
- Contact Us
Beauty Therapy – Offered in the Midlands and North of England
As an employer you will be committed to developing your greatest asset, your workforce. Developing their talents will help to secure the future skill needs of your business.
Beauty salons have to keep up with the latest trends and techniques. Staying ahead of the competition requires skill and creativity from reliable and trained staff. An investment in training and knowledge always delivers the best return to your business.
A Beauty Apprenticeship will help build the right skills, as Apprenticeships have been designed by employers to meet the needs of the industry, and have been developed to help create the managers of the future.
What does an Apprenticeship include?
• Beauty Therapy NVQ Level 2
• Functional Skills Level 1 in Maths and English
What will they learn?:
• Ensure responsibility for actions to reduce risks to health and safety
• Promote additional products or services to customers
• Develop and maintain effectiveness at work
• Fulfil salon reception duties
• Promote facial skin care
• Enhance the appearance of eyebrows and eyelashes
• Carry out waxing services
• Provide make up services
• Provide manicure services
• Provide pedicure service
An Advanced Apprenticeship includes:
• Beauty Therapy NVQ Level 3
• Functional Sills Level 2 in Maths and English
What will they learn?:
• Monitor procedures to safely control work operations
• Contribute to the planning and implementation of promotional activities
• Provide body massage treatments
• Provide Indian head massage
• Carry out massage using pre-blended aromatherapy oils
• Provide stone therapy treatments
• Provide self tanning treatments
• Contribute to the financial effectiveness of the business
Apprentices will also learn about Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR), and Health and Safety at Work.
The Diploma is focused on the knowledge and understanding that underpins the NVQ, and is provided through a programme of work based learning. It consists of 10 units for the level 2 programme and 8 units for the level 3 programme, each of which have practical observations, oral questions, written assignments, and exams.
You have a key role in developing your Apprentice’s learning plan. We work with you to ensure that the Apprenticeship meets the needs of your business.
In addition you will select from a wide range of optional units in order to tailor the Apprenticeship to the requirements of your business.
Why not contact us for more information:
|Freephone 0800 783 2545|
|Submit our online enquiry form|
Michelle O'Connor at Dapper Chaps
23 -year-old Michelle O’Connor has traded working with race horses to follow her dream career in hairdressing & barbering, a passion she has nurtured since leaving school.Read More