- Home Page
- Who is Paragon?
- NVQ Portfolio
- Commercial courses
- Advanced Learning Loan
- Virtual College
- Latest News
- Contact Us
CIEH Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace Level 2
Subjects covered include: legislation, health, safety, welfare, the workplace and workplace equipment, risk assessment, manual handling, hazardous substances, ergonomics and workstation design, transport and vehicles, noise and vibration.
Level 2 – CIEH
Who will benefit:
This qualification is designed to ensure that all employees are aware of their own safety and the safety of customers, contractors and the public. It is applicable in any private or public sector environment.
On completing this qualification, participants will be able to understand:
- The principles of accident prevention;
- That risk assessment is an important technique for accident and ill-health prevention;
- The risks associated with manual handling;
- And appreciate the nature and risks of hazardous substances;
- How workplace equipment and task design affect health & safety;
- The potential long and short-term effects of exposure to noise and vibration.
- CIEH Level 3 Award in Supervising Health & Safety
- CIEH Advanced Certificate in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- CIEH HACCP Certificate in Risk Assessment Principles and Practice
- CIEH Principles of COSHH
- CIEH Principles in Manual Handling
Courses are subject to minimum number participation. Bespoke training is available in all courses subject to agreement
To book or request further information, please contact freephone 0800 7832545